Tuesday, December 2, 2014

He is the Gift

This week was magnificent! We have P-day today instead of yesterday because we had the chance to go to the temple as a mission today. It was WONDERFUL! We've also been doing a lot of family history research so I was able to take 4 family names with me. I LOVE THE TEMPLE!

Thanksgivng was a wonderful adventure. Let's just say that we accidently ended up eating 2 thanksgiving dinners... It was rough. It was a great day though. We had a mission thanksgiving musical talent show which was really wonderful. The whole day was just THE BEST. We got to see a lot of people that really mean a lot to me and I was able to focus a lot on the things that I am grateful for.

As for our investigators, Toni is doing wonderfully. He has came to church twice now and is preparing to be baptized December 13th. Because of his tight work schedule it's hard for us to meet with him as often as we'd like so we're praying that we can help him be ready for that date. Cecilia is also doing well still moving along slowly but surely. 

As for my email title, HE is the Gift, I just wanted to invite you all to watch the beautiful Christmas video that the church has made for this Christmas season. Go to this website: christmas.mormon.org
The video is great and really shows us the importance of focusing on our Savior this Christmas season. I especially love the invitation it gives it. DISCOVER the gift, EMBRACE the gift, and SHARE the gift. I've made the goal to truly do that this Christmas season and grow in the personal friendship that I have with Jesus Christ. I want to invite you all to do the same. I know that you'll see a difference in this time of year, you'll see a new light within yourselves. 

I love you all so much!
Con Amor,
Hermana Pier


                      our zones nametags for the video we made for Christmas.


                                                              it SNOWED!!!!!


And the giant piece of cheese steak that was served at the brazilian restaurant we ate at for our member dinner the other night!! They had the strangest meats!

No comments:

Post a Comment