Tuesday, May 20, 2014

11 Months!

The time has finally came... I have been transferred :( After 5 amazing transfer I am now serving in the Aurora Branch in Shoreline. I'm really really excited. I am now companions with Hermana Norton :) She's the cutest little missionary and I'm really excited to serve with her. I am really sad that I will not be in Seahurst anymore because I honestly love the branch and the people with all my heart, but I know that I am going to love Shoreline a lot.

I don't really have any time because of transfers but it was a great week with lots of member participation. We were able to get a bunch of people to church and it was a week full of miracles. Oh and did I mention that I hit my 11 month mark the other day?! Say what?! Time's flying by so I've got to work my hardest to not waste a moment. 

I love you all LOTS!!!!!!!!!

Con Amor, 


Hermana Pier
 

No comments:

Post a Comment