Monday, July 7, 2014

Happy 4th!

Happy Fourth of July! It's a bit late but better late than never. We had a exilerating, crazy fun night of weekly planning on the 4th so celebrate. Hahah all the missionaries came in early and had our planning for the upcoming week. But to make it more exciting on of the members gave us all the things to make smores so we roasted smores over the stove. It was fun and helped us to get in the patriotic mood haha. But our real celebration happened on Saturday when we got to go to an Alex Boye performance. Any missionaries that had investigators could go. It was great! Definitely different from the only hymns that we usually listen to but it was a great day. Nelly and Melissa came with us and really enjoyed the performance. 

Unfortunately they weren't able to make it to church on Sunday because they had some family stuff going on. :( I just love them so much!!!! One cool thing that happened with them this week is that they were having a pretty hard day and things just weren't going well but Nelly told us that Melissa turned to her and said, "Nelly, it's okay, everything's going to be okay because the Sisters are coming over tonight!" So cute right? After our last lesson Melissa said she wanted to have that feeling she felt during the lesson (aka the spirit) again. Entonces, she read a bunch of the Book of Mormon. Please pray like crazy for these girls. They're so amazing but just need the family support right now. 

Bere bore her testimony in church yesterday in church and it was so great <3 I just admire her so much! We walked up as she was talking to someone and she said, "Yep, these are MY missionaries!" And gave us a hug and it just made my life because I've said it before but we really had no part to play in it; That was all the Lord. But he let us be there so that we could grow and learn from her as well. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY. They're going to have to rip the tag off of me when it's over. JK. Kind of. 

Oh, one last thing. With transfers the Elder that played the piano is now gone so I'm officially the branch pianist. Let's just say I have a few regrets from not practicing like my parents told me to.... That's okay. Poco a poco we'll get there. I love you all so much. Don't ever forget the the Lord loves you!

Con Amor,
Hermana Pier

Pics-


Look who I found!


4th of July


Hermanas <3

No comments:

Post a Comment