Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Aurora Spanish otra vez <3

Okay don't hate me but it's going to be another short one today because we had to go to transfers today. BUT it was because we had to take the luggage and bikes of some Elders that don't have cars and our car is the only one in the zone with a bike rack. Hermana Norton and I are both staying here in the Aurora Branch. <3 We're so excited!!!!!!!!!

Good things are happening here in Aurora. Bere is doing to great and loved going to the temple. Alfredo came to church again today and really liked it. We were able to have another lesson with him after church and it went well. We taught him about the Plan of Salvation and he was super interested and had lots of great questions. 

I'll write more next week, I promise. 


Con Amor,
Hermana Pier

Pics-


Our district :)


All my planners so far on the mish



And the cutest little kids that surrounded our car the other day when we tried to leave. They're so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment