Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Best week of my mission <3

Sorry time is short today. I had to attend a trainers meeting and P day is coming to a close. Oh, so I'm staying in May Valley for my last transfer and will be finish the training of a new Hermana, Hermana Brooks. She's adorable and we are PUMPED for this transfer. 

The one thing I have to write about was Marco going to the temple <3 It was the most amazing thing. We got to atttend with him and my trainers Hermana Phillips and Hermana Enos were both there. Marco just glowed and looked so happy. He said that he received answers to his prayers there and felt close to God. It was so amazing. It's amazing to have been able to be here with him for the whole process. I've seen this gospel change his life and make him so happy. That's what it's all about. This gospel is the greatest because of how it changes us, how much joy it brings. 

I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!!
 Con Amor,
Hermana Pier

                                  Us outside the temple with Marco

             Hermana Boley and I with some members from shorline and the Chois :)

                           The food a member gave me to eat the other day....

No comments:

Post a Comment