Monday, November 10, 2014

Nov. 10, 2014

This first week of the new transfer was MARVILLOUS!!!!!

The main miracle was our new investigator Toni! We met Antonio a couple weeks ago when trying to contact his brother Juan. After trying to set up a lot of lessons we weren't sure that he was super interested. So anyways, we had a lesson set up with a man names Augostin that lives in the same apartment complex and we were talking to Toni on the phone he said, "My friend Augostin told me he's meeting with you tonight. Can I come?" Uhhhh OF COURSE! Both came to the lesson and we were able to get a member fellowship there as well. Turns out Augostin isn't super interested but Antonio is! He loved the message of the restoration and said he wants to learn more and come to church. That night after the lesson we texted him and gave him a chapter to read in the Bpook of Mormon. He said that he was going to really it really closely and that he just wanted us to know that he would like to become a member of our church. YAY! Sadly, he ended up not making it to church because he got called into work. Please pray for Toni this week so that he can begin preparing to be baptized!

Cecilia's family is doing well.. still not coming to church. We are trying to get to the root of their problems so that we can help them to become an eternal family. Ronaldo and Bertha both came to church so include all these people in your prays. Oh also I wanted to also shout out to my adorable sister, Gentry and Devbot! They are having a BABY! And Shane, I hope it's actually born on May 11th. Best day ever!

Okay I love you all. Never forget how much your Heavenly Father loves you. So much!!!!! Go to him every day and confide in Him. I know that He will always be there for you because He always is for me. 

Con Amor, 
Hermana Pier



                                              Hermana Brooks, my new comp!

No comments:

Post a Comment