Monday, November 17, 2014

Nov. 17, 2014

As most of you probably know, this week was a tough one. My step-dad passed away after battling cancer for almost the last year and a half. It been a very spiritual experience and I have seen the Lord's help a lot. I'm not going to write much today but I do want to share that I know that this gospel is true and that we do have a way to be with our families forever.

 Last night we had a mission fireside for new converts, members, and missionaries the mission. Near the end President Choi called me up to the stand and asked me to share a short testimony. I have never felt the spirit so strongly in my life. As I had the opportunity to testify of the Plan of Salvation and of our Redeemer, with each word I felt more warmth within me. He asked if he could share with everyone what had happened and as I stood by his and Sister Choi's sides, hearing their testimonies, I felt so strongly of my Heavenly Father's love.

 I know that Tyler is going to be with me this last bit of my mission, serving and testifying with me. He showed the most amazing example of staying strong and having unshakable faith. I just want everyone to have this true. Have this hope that no matter what happens, God is watching over ALL of His children. He gives us the Holy Ghost as a gift so that we can feel of His presence. This gospel bring eternal happiness that can't come in any other way. 

Con Amor, 
Hermana Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment