Monday, October 21, 2013

Goodbye North Bend, Hello.....

So, the big day of Marco's baptism was this week! Yay! Well, a few days before his baptism he started getting really worried. Satan was working really hard on him and he started getting scared and nervous. We talked to him and told him to read his scriptures and pray and that he would know what to do. He did just that and the next morning he told us that he has never been more sure and was so ready to get baptized. It's amazing the power that we have in prayers and the scriptures. His baptism was amazing and the spirit was so strong. President and Sister Choi were able to make it to the baptism, as well as the Stake President and some other investigators. As for Marco, I have no doubt that he is going to be such a strong member of the church and such an example for the people in that area.
 
And yes I say "that area" and not "this area" because I've been transferred to another area. It's a little bittersweet. I love the people in the Mt. Si area so much! I love the members, the leaders, the investigators, all of them and have learned so much while serving there. Pero, I'm very excited to be serving in the Seahurst Spanish area now! We cover the whole area around and in Seattle and have a branch. The missionary work is doing great here and I can't wait to be a part of it. I am companions with Hermana Larsen and she's just the cutest, sweetest missionary. I can't wait to see what miracles lay in store for us this transfer.
 
Les Quiero!
 
Con Amor,
 
Hermana Pier
 
Us with Marco at his baptism.
 
 

Us at the Falls my last Pday in North Bend.




No comments:

Post a Comment