Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The best year of my life :)

Sorry I forgot to tell y'all I was emailing today family. We have temple trips so we had P-day changed. Our half of the mission actually goes next week so i will be emailing on Tuesday the nest two weeks as well, just a heads up. This was a wonderful, spectacular, awesome week. I'm going to make this short because we have to take the car into the shop. (We got a nail in the tire).
To start off we shall talk about Bere. She's amazing. This week she was having a bit of a hard time because she really misses her family in Mexico. Which is completely understandable. So the Elders came over and gave her a blessing and it was so great. The spirit was so powerful. In the blessing she was promised that she would be an example to others and that as she lived the Gospel her family would follow her example. The Lord knew that it was exactly what she needed to hear and it gave her a lot of hope. Also, she had her baptismal interview after church on Sunday and she is getting baptized this Saturday :):):):) We are so excited for her. She is so prepared and I know that her Heavenly Father is so proud of her for this decision.
This week I'll hit my 1 year mark... that's terrifying. I'm very grateful for this past year and all the things I've learned. I'm sorry i really don't have time but just know that missionary work is the best. So I have a challenge for every single one of you. This week pray for opportunities to share the Gospel and then ACT. God will put people in your path and you will see miracles. Us missionaries can't do this work effectively without your help! 

Con Amor,
Hermana Pier
Pics-


The flowers here are INCREDIBLE!


Us teaching people how to pray by building tortas.


And when we accidentally matched for zone conference. Embarrassing hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment