Monday, August 26, 2013

Hola!!!!

 
I'm sorry, I have no time to write this week! We are heading to the temple and I don't have much time! So this will be quite the short letter! This week included getting to know lots of people and doing all sorts of service! I am just so glad that I'm here serving a mission. Any of y'all who have the chance, DO IT! You'd never regret it! It's amazing to see the Lord giving you strength to do things that wouldn't be possible without him.

 
Sorry for the shortness but to make up for it here's a great picture! After on of our lessons this week one of our investigators asked if she could braid our hair and this was the end result. Hermana Phillips and I liked our hair. But Hermana Enos' braid stuck straight out from her head! We got a good laugh out of it.
 
 
 
The other photo is the cute little boy we have to play with during the class where we teach English. We try to distract him so that his mom can play attention. Alejandro is the cutest!

 

 
Adios!
Con Amor,
Hermana Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment